Woodhaus, Inc. is a full-service commercial millwork subcontractor. We manufacture and install complete millwork packages from $500 to $5 million. Woodhaus primarily services the DFW Metroplex, all of Texas and the surrounding U.S. South-Central and Southwest regions, with the ability to offer services across the entire United States.
Our extensive in-house, production and installation services are designed to facilitate the most demanding of job specifications and project time-lines, maximizing potential savings for client budgets, without compromising quality.
- Pre-Construction Services
- Budgets and Estimates — Woodhaus can prepare new budgets and estimates for your project or we can thoroughly review your existing budgets and estimates for accuracy and overall dollar/value efficiency.
- Value Engineering — Woodhaus has saved clients significant budget dollars by reviewing project engineering requirements and making necessary changes or recommendations.
- Material Sourcing — With our vast material knowledge and supplier partners, we can make material recommendations to best suit your project requirements and then source those materials at the best possible price.
- Design and Design Consultation
- Pre-Planning and Consultation — We don’t have to stress the importance of getting a project off on the right foot. Beginning with pre-planning and consultation services from Woodhaus can significantly impact the efficiency of a new project.
- Plan Review and Revisions — Woodhaus can review existing plans for potential trouble spots and overall feasibility, and make the revisions necessary to make your project a success.
- In-House Shop Drawings — Woodhaus generates its own shop drawings, eliminating the need to farm out this crucial service for production.
- Compatible Computer Softwares — Facilitates the ability to send and receive electronic file formats such as AutoCad and other major software program files. This also allows Woodhaus to generate cut tickets direct from software.
- Architectural Engineering Service
- Structural Planning — Our highly trained and experienced engineering staff is available to design your project from scratch or review the anticipated structural requirements of your project from your plans.
- Hardware Planning — Woodhaus is experienced in planning every detail of your project down to every screw and nail required.
- In-House Production
- The Woodhaus 42,000 square foot production facility and crew of 120 craftsmen can handle multiple projects simultaneously. With a proven track record, the high quality of production and ability to meet tight deadlines are the focus of the Woodhaus staff and crews.
- Woodhaus employs its own crews for on-site installation, with supplemental crews available for peak time operations. Attention to on-site details is facilitated by on-site quality control personnel. Woodhaus works diligently with general contractor schedules and deadlines.
Woodhaus, Inc. is recognized by its customers, clients, and peers as a company they can trust and want to do business with. When integrity and trust is at the core of a company, it is easy to recognize. Trust defined is assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of a business. Woodhaus is the embodiment of business integrity.